My 2 Cent

Monday, October 11, 2004

Kerry wants to do what?

Outsource? But, isn't he against that?
I guess not, being as he wants to outsource
our prescription drugs to Canada. So what's
he gonna tell all of those jobless U.S. Pharma
workers(my wife being one)? I suppose they
can always go out and just get another well
paying job. Oh... that's right, according to
Kerry that doesn't exist.

And I'm not even going to get into the fact
that there is going to be alot less drug
development. R&D isn't free and the drug
corporations aren't going to let that cut into
their profits despite what some people may
think.

In a free market such as ours, it's all about
making money. Not that that's wrong, its
just a fact of life.

There are plenty of ways to make U.S. drugs
less expensive, the government just isn't interested.