My 2 Cent

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I can't wait...

till November 3rd. Then all the B.S. that the politicians
are putting out there will be gone. It makes my head
hurt, ya know, with the lying and all. The one that
irritates me the most is the one that states they care
about the middle class. And how they worked to
give middle income families an additional child
credit.

Well that's bullshit! What about the rest of us in
the middle class? So, because my wife and I haven't
reproduced yet to raise some screwed up offspring
like most of the middle class, we're not important?
Gee, I see, we don't need our money. What were we
thinking? Please, go ahead, pick our pockets.
Assholes!!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not looking for a handout.
I just want the government to get their hands out
of my pockets. That's all. I don't think that's asking
for too much.