My 2 Cent

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Let me explain

I just felt I should explain why I have been posting about abortion lately. It's
just been in the news alot and I find it hard to ignore. Seeing pro-choicers
march really bothers me.

The only truly innocent people in this world are the unborn. They haven't done
anything to anyone. Yet too many of them pay for their parent's ignorance and
stupidity with their lives.

I've argued with many a pro-choicer and I learned couple of things. What I learned
was that they don't understand and don't care to understand. So, I'm done arguing
my point of view(and I love to argue). The next time someone decides they want have
at it with me on the topic of abortion it better be online, because if it's in person I
might just snap their f**kin neck. They just piss me off that much. I don't have the
patients and they don't deserve any better.

Ok, I think I vented enough.*wiping foam from mouth* Thanks for listening.